What’s included: Comes with Transfer tape applied to them for easier installation.
1. 2 Decals, 1 for each side. 23″ x 3″
This vinyl can be installed using 3M Primer 94 and 3M Edge sealer, these are recommended by 3M vinyl wrap training class, these products will promote adhesion and add life to your vinyl. We would highly suggest using a 3M primer 94 or professional installation.
We are not responsible for improper installation. If you have any questions before you purchase, please email us.
1. Make sure the surfaces that you apply the material to is smooth, non porous, and thoroughly cleaned from dust, grease, or any other contamination.
2. The decals comes with an outside border that you will help you align the decal, you will remove it after installation.
3. Use painters tape to mark the location that you want to place the decal. When you have the location you want to put the Decal, Peel off the backing paper, then stick the decal with the transfer tape to the car, then slowly squeegee the top side of the transfer tape, be sure that the decal does not stick to the backing paper.
4. After you have removed the backing paper and the decal is stuck to the car, using a squeegee or a credit card, applying pressure with the squeegee or credit card in order to remove the air bubbles. Be sure to apply pressure on the edges to make sure it is securely stuck on the car.
5. Slowly remove the Transfer tape starting from the right side of the decal, be sure that the decal is not coming off with the transfer tape, if it is, then squeegee more before removing the transfer tape. After the transfer tape has been removed, peel off the outside square border.
6. If you still have air bubbles under the decal, use the squeegee or credit card to work the bubbles out. Start from the center of the decal and work them out to the edge.