Smoked Lighting kit for any 2016-18 Camaro. These lights have a Smoked or Smoked/Clear Lens, featuring sequential Tail Light with Running Lights and Red/Amber Lazer Turn Signals. We also include our Smoked LED Side Markers, Smoked Reflectors, and Smoked Third Brake Light
- Includes: Side Markers, Reflectors, Third Brake Light, & Tail Lights
- Processing: 1-4 Days | Shipping: 2-7 Days
- Red/Amber Sequential Turn Signal.
- DOT & SAE Approved
- Easy to install. Plug & play – These have the same connections and wires with the original car
- 6 Month Warranty Tail Lights & Third Brake Lights, 90 Day Warranty on Reflectors and Side Markers
- Professional installation recommended. If attempting self-install, please disconnect the battery to prevent BCM shorting.
- Tail Lights are lug and play with RS/SS/ZL1 Models. LT models will require a new LED harness, found here: https://nextgenspeed.com/shop/chevy/chevycamaro/6thgencamaro/accessories/camaro-tail-lamp-led-non-rs-harness-kit/
blackened2SS (verified owner) –
The kit I got was all 3 tail light, rear reflectors and blackout double led side markers. Very east install. Only thing that I didn’t like was the pigtail to fix brake light flashing. It needs to be twice as long so you can hide it better, And instead of red wires it should be black for the same reason.
TreAcostaSS (verified owner) –
Amazing product, finally got to install the rest of the kit this afternoon. Definitely could of done a better job with the 3rd break light but overall I’m amazed with the product. Just waiting for my carbon fiber wing to come in to complete the exterior build of the car!
Irving Valle (verified owner) –
The tail lights are amazing. No doubt about this kit transforming the look of your car! I will say the 3rd brake light seemed a little on the cheaper side. Mines broke as I tried to install it and you can just feel the difference between the one in this kit versus the OEM. I guess that’s why that one costs cheaper than the OEM version though. I dont know how long the side markers will hold up, so far they’ve been great but it’s only been a couple of weeks and hasn’t had time to fully wear and sit in the Florida heat/weather. That being said, my overall experience with this kit and Next Gen in general has been more than great and I can definitely see myself making more purchases through this company and recommending these products to my friends!
Eric (verified owner) –
Have not recieve the tail light yet. Reflectors worked perpefectly fine.