The new JLT 20-21 Chevrolet Corvette 6.2L LT2 Targa Top Passenger Side Oil Separator 3.0 – Black or Clear Anodized
- Fits 2020+ Current 8th Generation Corvettes *Targa Top only!
- Black or Clear Anodized Metal
- High Quality 3.0 Oil Separator
- 3oz Capacity
- Solid billet construction.
- OEM Style quick connect PCV fittings
- Multi stage filter system designed to collect the finest of vapors and drop them into the easily removable bottom while allowing clean air to pass through to the intake.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions.
How does it work?
During the process of venting crankcase pressure back through your intake track, large amounts of oil, in the form of vapors can gather/accumulate in your intake tube, intake manifold runners and even dilute your gas, lowering its octane level. This happens on all engines and is even worse with forced inducted vehicles (supercharged and turbocharged) as crankcase pressures are increased. To combat this, we have developed an oil separator of our own design. Milled from solid billet aluminum this is a rock-solid piece. It has a knurled tank base for easy removal to drain the spent oil and an O-ring seal to prevent any leaks.
Filtering consists of a fine mesh stainless steel screen that traps fine oil vapors and releases them once heavy enough to fall. They then pass through a 1/2″ thick 1/16th” aluminum honeycomb filter where they grow every larger and then fall into the bottom. By the time the oil gets through the filter it’s too heavy to be passed on into the intake. The tank holds 3 oz of fluid, while that may not sound like a lot, you shouldn’t see that much oil in your PCV system. Drain it every 2000-3000 miles and you will never come close to filling it.
Our kits are easy install, service and flat out work! Many kits use OEM hoses or come complete with all hoses, custom brackets and hardware for an OEM look. Retain stock hose if you ever return to stock.