EASILY plug this in and eliminate your AFM 4 cylinder mode for maximized power and exhaust sound! This module is “universal” and will work with GENERAL MOTORS vehicles (trucks, cars, SUVs) with the Active Fuel Management (AFM) system. This includes both V6 and V8 variants. CANNOT be shipped to California
- Locks your ride in V8 mode for immediate power!
- Reduces throttle lag and provides more consistent power delivery across the entire power band
- Disables Active Fuel Management to unleash the true power of your engine
- Eliminates annoying cabin drone when used with aftermarket exhaust systems
- The Range AFM Disable Device has been shown to reduce oil consumption many vehicles with Active Fuel Management exhibit from switching between 4/8 cylinder modes
- Installs in seconds with no tools, simply plug it into your OBD-II port
- Does not reprogram the ECU, so no watermarks are left for the dealer to detect
- Made in the USA
- Your Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device boasts a 1-Year Warranty, 30 day money back guarantee
When it comes to horsepower, dropping cylinders is a recipe for flat-lined performance. This especially holds true with Active Fuel Management (AFM) systems installed on V8-powered rides and rigs. While they’re great for saving you at the pump, turning a V8 monster into a wheezing 4-banger understandably kills performance. Wake up all 8 of those potent pistons for full-time power with the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device.
If Active Fuel Management has a stranglehold on your ride, the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device is the answer. This powerful module completely disables AFM, allowing your ride to run on 8 cylinders constantly. All it takes is a few seconds to locate the diagnostic port in your ride and plug in the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. This results in a more responsive ride with all 8-cylinders available full-time and ready for action.
No adjustments are needed to enjoy the full performance of the Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. And all changes are fully reversible, so if you need to restore the stock Active Fuel Management program, simply turn off the engine and unplug the device. Say goodbye to unpredictable power and snail-like acceleration with a Range Technologies Active Fuel Management Disable Device. Best of all, Range backs their Disable Device with a 1-year warranty.
*** BE AWARE WHEN ORDERING THAT THIS ITEM IS NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR SHIPMENT TO CALIFORNIA VEHICLES. We have submitted approval for an Executive Order (E.O.) to CARB and are presently undergoing the required testing and hope to have an E.O. number soon! **
- The Range Active Fuel Management Disable Device cannot be used in conjunction with aftermarket tuners that need to remain attached to the diagnostic port.
- The Range AFM Disable Device is NOT a programmer and does NOT change the ECU’s mapping or memory locations. It is a dynamic interactive device that actually participates on the vehicle’s communication line (bus) and revises the way the ECU uses its STOCK calibration to lock it in V8 mode. Since the Range AFM Disable Device does not change the factory programming in any way, your vehicle will still comply with the factory certified emissions profile.
A $19.95 Restocking Fee Applies to this Product. Please visit our Info, Returns, & Refund page
For All Tuners & Programmers :
Devices will need to be returned to factory settings. Please remove any tunes from your vehicle before returning the device for a refund.
Please allow up to 2-5 days for your order to arrive. If product is on “Back-Order”, please allow 2-4 weeks for the item to be restocked. Please contact us for current ETA’s – We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it’s always worth it!
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We’ll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
There are no reviews yet.