Is there a warranty for your products?
Yes items are covered by a minimum 90 day warranty. Depending on the item, the warranty time is listed below. The warranty does not cover items that been modified or physically damaged or from normal wear from driving. Installation error ( water damage, bent or damaged, rock-chipped or chipped, ) is not covered.
Carbon Fiber Interior + Exterior Parts are warrantied for 120 days from purchase date.
LED Badges/DRL Boards: 1 Years
Morimoto Headlights/Tail Lights: 2-5 Years
Next-Gen Headlights/Tail Lights: 1 Year
VLAND Headlights/Tail Lights: 6 Months
Spec-D Headlights/Tail Lights: 3 Months
Side Markers/Reflectors/Fog Lights/Third Brake Lights: 90 Days
Harnesses/Wiring: 90 Day
All VLAND + Morimoto + Spec-D Headlight / Tail Light Replacements are handled directly by VLAND/. All photos/barcodes must be provided at the time of issue to process a replacement.These can only be replaced, and we cannot refund used units. They are usually handled within 2-6 weeks (NOT guaranteed)
Intake/Exhaust Parts: 6 Months
Flex Fuel Kit: 90 Days
Superchargers/Turbo Kits: 1 Year
Splitter Lips, Diffusers, Side Skirts, Spoilers & Wings: 30 days. Carbon Fiber is warrantied for 6 months
Interior & Accessory Parts
All Interior & Accessories: 30 days. Carbon Fiber is warrantied for 6 months
All Custom Steering Wheels are warrantied for 1 Year for Parts / LEDS
Steering Wheel Core Returns MUST be returned back in the same way we send you for full core refund (Includes Harness/Paddles/Trims/Buttons)
All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Road Wear/Tear: Damage/rock chips from normal driving
- Abuse: Damage beyond the limits of “normal wear and tear.”
- Improper Installation: Install/Repair service performed incorrectly
If there was a mistake or have received a defective item, we can assist on fixing or replacing any item. All items are covered by a minimum 30 day warranty.
Any Damage MUST be reported within 3 days (72 hours) from delivery to be eligible, so we are able to make a damage claim.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Next-gen speed. 42010 Koppernick rd. Ste 110. Canton, Michigan 48187
- The customer is responsible for paying for their own shipping costs for returning their item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance to protect the item and delivery.
- Please be advised the original shipping cost (paid or unpaid) will also be deducted from the refundable amount. If the provided RMA number is not clearly marked on the outside of the box, it will be refused. We are not responsible for return shipping unless the return is required due to our mistake, in which case we will provide a pre-paid shipping label.
Who Pays For The Shipping On Returns?
The customer is responsible for both initial shipping cost and the return shipping cost. However, if the exchange is necessary because of our error, we will cover all shipping charges involved. Free shipping promotions are not valid on any exchange. If you used a free shipping promotion on your original order and returned that order for a refund or exchange you may not qualify for free shipping on the new order.
Can I Cancel My Order?
The period to cancel your order is at most 2 hours from the time of submission. After that time your order has begun processing and we are unable to cancel it even by calling in. Any Special Orders including custom steering wheels and headlights cannot be cancelled once processed, as they are started based your commitment to the purchase.
All orders that are marked shipped are also unable to cancel and will require contacting us for an RMA to return.
Where Is My Refund?
Please allow 1-3 business days for your refund to be processed. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account, then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is posted.